The thing I'd like to see working which is the reason I started looking at it in the first place
- RANDR extension support integrated with the native Windows WM_DISPLAYCHANGE message so X knows and does the right thing when the native Windows virtual desktop changes size due to a resolution change or monitor addition/removal
- Composite does strange things at the moment
- More investigation of why the 'smart scheduler' causes cygwin problems: SIGALRM every 20ms causes 'sporadic accept() failed' and deadlocks in multiwindow mode. Fixed/better with Cygwin 1.7.x?
- Fix building with multwindow with external window manager mode. This depends on the rootless extension, which depends on Apple's Xplugin.h :D
- Icon conversion could use a bit more work, scaling overlarge NET_WM_ICON icons down to the right size, improving icon conversion if we could find a simple way to use a bilinear filter Some windows still have no icon found by us, although native WMs can find them.
- Probably should change explicit use of GetTickCount() in event generation in xwin/ to use GetTimeInMillis(). This should make things consistent if we ever wanted to use the gettimeofday() clock
- Maybe get some patches folded back into upstream